Performance and Team Building
The method we have developed is aimed at private and public companies wishing to optimise the management and functioning of their teams. It is a coaching approach designed to enhance know-how and interpersonal skills in order to improve the effectiveness of work within a group.
These are varied and can respond to several types of professional difficulties :
- Identify sources of dysfunction within a group
- Resolve communication difficulties between team members
- Managing stress better in difficult situations
- Developing cohesion for group synergy
- Easing tensions to work better together
Whatever the problem encountered involving a department, a team or a group of employees in your company, we will provide you with a solution and guarantee the confidentiality of our intervention
- Improving the quality of reception
- Sales team performance
- Stress management
- Managing tension within a team
The method we have developed is aimed at private or public companies wishing to optimise the management and the smooth running of their teams. It is a coaching approach designed to enhance know-how and interpersonal skills in order to improve work efficiency within a group.
How the training runs
At the request of the head of the company or a department manager, the Uliss Agency will intervene in 4 phases:
- Preliminary analysis of the situation
- Definition of the objectives to be achieved in collaboration with the manager
- Definition of the means or resources required
- Drawing up an action and decision plan
4 to 5 sessions of 3-hour each and a final follow-up session are generally required.
There will be continuous assessment throughout the training to consolidate what has been learnt.
The Uliss Agency does its utmost to make its training courses accessible to a wider audience. Our one-to-one interviews enable us to understand the specific nature of the disability and to determine any adjustments or measures that need to be put in place.