Individual foreign language courses
Acquire the basics of a foreign language
– Acquire the everyday and professional vocabulary essential to your professional activity
- Consolidate the linguistic foundations: grammatical structures and standard expressions
- Overcome apprehension and improve speaking skills
- Understand sentences spoken at a normal speed, relating to the professional field in question and to everyday life
- Formulate sentences in the present, past, future and conditional tenses in correct speech
- Be able to read and write e-mail exchanges
The Individual Foreign Language Course programme is drawn up in consultation with the learner after the initial interview.
It takes into account the learner’s objectives and basic level.
How the training runs
The trainer alternates theoretical presentations, case studies and application exercises linked to the learner’s project. This encourages the implementation of a personalised teaching approach in response to individual learning problems
There will be continuous assessment throughout the training to consolidate what has been learnt.
At the end of the course, a final assessment is carried out, enabling the trainer and the learner to evaluate the level of acquisition.
At the end of the course, a course certificate will be issued to the trainee.
The Uliss Agency does its utmost to make its training courses accessible to a wider audience. Our one-to-one interviews enable us to understand the specific nature of the disability and to determine any adjustments or measures that need to be put in place.
We have been running foreign language courses since 2015 and 100% of our customers are satisfied.